Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dryer Monkey

The other day, I walked into the laundry room and almost peed my pants I laughed so hard.  Why you ask?  Because I found a MONKEY in my dryer.  Yes, IN.  So...as any great blogging mother would do, I told the Hubs to grab the camera, and FAST!



Monkey proceeded to climb further and further into the dryer and eventually requested we close the door...because, you know, the light turns off if you do that!  What a silly, silly Monkey!  *Rolling my eyes*


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sharon @ Texas to Ethiopia said...

I had to make a quick run to Hobby Lobby last night and noticed some CUTE stuff on one of the ends of an isle that had lots of Pink Damask stuff. Wall decor like a french memo board, picture frame, etc. I would have bought it if I wasn't trying to save $$, but I thought of you and had to let you know!