Friday, June 11, 2010

June Numbers

I've been having a little bit of a down week with the waiting.  There was a two week stint with no referrals and realization started kicking in of how long we have yet to wait.  Regardless of my emotional journey though, I am confident that this is God's plan for our family and that His timing WILL be perfect. 

I was excited and a little nervous to see our "Monthly Update" email from our caseworker this morning.  Excited because...well, I'm curious where we are at.  Nervous, because I was worried that there still hadn't been much movement and I would be dissappointed.  Well...I was pleasantly surprised.  Even with all of our communication with AGCI families on our listserv, we were a lower number than we anticipated (lower is good, the closer to number 1, the closer to our daughter). 

So...without further ado....


......................................


......................................


We are NUMBER.........


......................................


......................................





Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowie!!! In the 30's!!! Yippppeeeeeee! :)

The Mulder Family said...

That is awesome Megan...I totally know where you are at this week...we have had one of those weeks too...this weekend is our training then it is out of our control. We just all have to remember it is God's timing and praise him in the meantime :)

Jenny said...

yes! lower is always good! can't wait for july #s!

Laura said...

YEAH!!! 5 little baby steps closer to your angel!! Praying with you...

Mama Mimi said...

Oh and I forgot to say, this means we've officially moved 10 spots since we got put on the waitlist!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

WHOA! That's a HUGE number change! Yippee!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hooray for moving in the right direction!