Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome HOME!!!

WE ARE HOME!!!!  

I can't believe I am actually posting this!  After 1 year, 10 months, 2 weeks and 2 days of waiting....we finally BROUGHT OUR DAUGHTER HOME!!!  I'm sorry for the delay in posting.  As you can imagine, we've been quite busy adjusting to life with TWO kiddos...as well as recovering from jet lag.  It gets better everyday, but MAN are we tired!  I'll recap on the trip as soon as I can, as well as update you on our new normal...but I couldn't wait a moment longer to finally post her face...

Without further ado, we introduce to you our precious and long-awaited for daughter...

Our Lil' M&M

We are OVERJOYED to finally be celebrating her arrival.  She is such a delight - always offering smiles and laughs.  We have been amazed at the bond that has already begun and marvel at the ease of her adjustment.  I know it will only be a matter of time before we share her {even more} with all of you.  Thank you for your emails, comments, calls...it all means so much to us.  We LOVE the support from our community, friends, and family.  SHE IS HOME!  {I can't TELL you how good that feels to say!}

More to come...stay tuned!

Photobucket

17 comments:

Trisha M. said...

So happy to read this! Loving that she is adjusting easily so far! I will continue to pray for a smooth transition. Can't wait to hear how Little man is adjusting as well. I can't wait to get your Ebony and my Ivory together for a play date one day!

Home Project Manager said...

OH MY YIY! Gorge!!! She is just so gorgeous! Praise our amazing God above for the ease of the adjustment so far. I am hoping that your other little monkey bub is transitioning well too and enjoying his new little sis.

Have a restful weekend!

erica said...

Congratulations!!! She is precious! So happy that your family is finally together. Blessings to you! :)

Elizabeth and Ryan said...

She is beautiful! So happy for your sweet family!

Lauren said...

she is sooooooooooo beautiful!

Luciana said...

Congratulations! So happy for you. Oh, she is just gorgeous!!!!

Tyler & Brenda said...

What a little cutie she is. Glad that you are finally home and praying for your family.

Angela Hunt said...

Oh goodness she is sooooo precious!!!!

Angela said...

ahhh! She is so precious and a beauty! I can see how captivated you all must be! So happy that you are all home and now get to bond! Thrilled for you all! Hugs!

The B Family said...

She's beautiful! Following your journey has been a joy! Welcome HOME!

Dillon and Adrienne said...

What a BEAUTIFUL little girl!!! So very very happy for you!

Alison said...

YAY!!! So excited to read this post and see her precious picture on the blog!!! She is absolutely adorable! I am so happy for ya'll! She is HOME!!! Praise God!!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

That face makes every second worth it all!!!!!!!!! I am praying for your transition, jet lag, bonding time, and family time together that is soo important :)

missy said...

she is such a beauty!!! enjoy your cocooning.

Melissa said...

Truly incredible!!! God is so so good! She is beautiful <3

Sacha♥ said...

she is absolutely beautiful girl. She got gorgeous smile. Congratulation.,.

I like to follow you, hope you will follow me back please

Much loves,

Sacha xxx

Unknown said...

So I just saw this post when I stopped by your blog! I am so happy for you guys! She is sooo beautiful. Congratulations on this beautiful gift.