Friday, September 3, 2010

Arm Candy



I have a small obsession with bracelets right now.  Something about the clinking of the charms or layers and layers of bangles on my wrist makes me feel a little extra girly!  I'm currently wearing a charm bracelet I picked up for a KILLER deal at a friend's backyard bash this summer.  It's a chunky gold band with all sorts of gold and pink bobbles hanging from it.  It just makes me smile...  So even when I'm washing dishes or changing a poopy diaper...reminds me I'm still Queen! =)  (Yeah...don't you forget that hunny!)  So it's a good thing bracelets are ALL OVER the fashion scene right now!

Miley Cyrus is wearing them....

Demi Lovado is wearing them...

...okay, so I might have a slight Disney obsession too...

And not that we care but...
Nicole Richie is wearing them too...

Jennifer Lopez is proof they can look classy on anyone!

And looky-loo!!!!  You can even support widows, orphans, and ADOPTIONS with your jewelry purchases???
HERE is Uganadan bead bracelets (and necklaces and earrings) from Compass in my Heart....would like an ARMFUL of these!!!
Or HERE are these super cute, super origional CHOSEN CHILD armbands!
Or you can support this amazing family HERE with their bracelet adoption fundraiser!  CUTENESS!!!

So go ahead....put on one (or ten) and bring out your girly side.  And if you just can't do it...I'm always accepting your jewelry donations.  Or save 'em for Christmas!  (You KNOW you're all expected to send me a gift as a thank-you for your daily entertainment right?!? ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Alison said...

You are so cute! You know I love bracelets too...and love the term "arm candy"! :) Thanks so much for the shout-out for our bracelet fundraiser!! That is so sweet of you!!!!!