Follow these 12 easy steps to a peaceful slumber during the loudest celebration of the year!
- Wake up at the butt crack of dawn, yelling for daddy (who isn't even home).
- Crawl into mama's bed...tossing, turning, and giggling...just to make sure she's REALLY awake!
- PLAY HARD (run around in nursery, run around outside, run around the house)!
- Eat some sugar!
- Fall asleep JUST long enough for mama to eat some lunch and then wake up screaming (about 45 minutes is PERFECT)!
- Ask for daddy for two hours. Whine like crazy until you get what you want.
- Head to your SECOND BBQ and run around some more.
- Ask to go "nigh-nigh" until your parents take you home and then giggle in your crib until they give up and let you watch cartoons.
- Go to ANOTHER BBQ and run around some MORE!
- Get all ready for bed (PJs and all) and head to the city's firework show.
- Share your fruitsnacks with other kids (only because mama makes you...but its okay, you don't really want sugar this far past bedtime anyway) and make sure to whine about it.
- Wait for the show to start, cry just a little to get that pent up energy out...
See??? It works!!!
Simple and effective - this won't let you down! Money back guarantee!!!