Saturday, April 28, 2012

September -- Random, Zoo, Birthday, & Honorary Grandparents

Somethings are just too cute not to share.  No matter how hard I TRY not to share every single adorable picture I have taken over the last several months...I am failing miserably!




Does this mean he actually DOES love his sister???

She tries to do EVERYthing he does.






On Monkey's ACTUAL birthday, we spent the day at the zoo.  It was a weekday so it was super quiet there and we got to enjoy every exhibit to it's fullest!!!












The rest of the day we spent at home.  Monkey got to open his presents from mom and dad (at LAST!!!) and enjoy some yummy birthday cupcakes!!!  Doesn't get any better than that, does it??














Since we live so far away from our families, Monkey and Cocoa now have honorary grandparents through our church community.  They came over the week of Skyler's birthday to bring him his birthday gift and we gave them the opportunity to hold Miss Cocoa for the first time.  BOY were THEY excited!!!! =)




They are definitely no strangers to Miss since we sit near them every week at church.  As we sing worship they make googly eyes at her and try to steal her outta my arms!!! ;)  Sometimes I even let them.  When I feel like it.  Which isn't often.  I don't give up my babies easily!

Well, that's about all I can fit in tonight.  I've probably got about one more September post in the works and then we'll move on to October.


Photobucket

No comments: