Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To Begin...

...let me explain this switch-er-oo...

Our family website (meaning the three of us, soon to be four) has been up and running for a couple years now.  I've had fun uploading photos and videos and even blogging.  I'm ashamed to admit we paid a butt-load for that website.  For the most part I am thrilled with it.  All but the blog.  I hate the annoyance of signing in (even though I love the security of it) and the constant bugs.  Sometimes I feel as though I spend my time trying to fix the site rather than using it for what it was intended for - to keep you all updated on my life and to share just a piece of it with you! 

For a while I have convinced myself that satan is trying to prevent what I have to say from coming out.  But I have come to the conclusion that maybe GOD was allowing those issues in order to nudge me into a more public forum so I can be heard more.  I may never know.  But I have a strong feeling that God wants to use a piece of me (or a piece of my life, perhaps) for His glory.

So here I am in the public world.  Of course this means I can't be quite as candid.  The protection of my family is still of upmost importance so I will be keeping personal details very limited and I will not share the names of my family. 

Our website is still up and running, so please feel free to check out the pictures and videos, as well as updates that I may not be allowed to share publicly (or willing for that matter). 

I hope you enjoy the new me (or my new blog at least) and I pray that someone out there will be touched by something God puts on my heart. 

Happy blogging friends!  See you again REAL soon! =)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Check YOU out! Loving the new bloggy goodness. I'll be your #1 reader, of course :) Love you.

G said...

Love this layout! Have a great day! :)

G said...

Love this layout. :) Have a great day! :)

Unknown said...

Loooooooooooove the new Blog Megan!!! :)

Unknown said...

Loooooooooooooove your new BLOG Megan!! Really Pretty... you domestic Diva... someday, maybe you can teach me how to make such a COOL one! :)