Thursday, April 18, 2013

Phew!!

It's been a loooong time since I've posted!  I guess I've been a little busy!  Instagram or Facebook followers may have noticed some sneak peeks at what I've been up to, but if you haven't...I'll let you in on the secret.  We were on VACATION!!!  Well...as much of a vacation as you can have with a two and four year old, right?  ;)

I can't say I'm entirely happy to be back.  I mean, we were enjoying beautiful 80 degree days and now we're back to gray and rainy.  BUT, it is good to be in our own home and our own beds and cooking some good 'ole homemade food rather than eating out all the time (our tummies are still paying for that).

So I have a couple thousand loads of laundry to catch up on as well as fending for a sick kid (yay for plane germs) but I'm hoping to get some pictures up here soon, so stay tuned friends!

Photobucket

No comments: