Thursday, April 25, 2013

Changes Brewing

I feel like I'm on the verge of some significant changes in several areas my life.  Maybe change is becoming addicting...or maybe its just coincidence, but I feel that it's time to change the direction of my blog as well.

Don't worry, the name is staying...but until now the content of my blog has really lacked any focus or direction.  As much fun as it has been to use this as our family yearbook, so to speak, I have come to a point in my life where I simply don't have time to do that anymore.  Nor do I feel completely comfortable being a completely open book online.

This will probably be a gradual change (as with most things in my life), but please be patient as I make some changes to my blog!

Just wanted to clue you all in so you aren't wondering if I've disappeared again!  =)  And yes, the Nashville pics ARE coming...there's just a lot to edit =)

Photobucket

No comments: