Friday, April 5, 2013

He is Risen!!!

A very belated Happy Easter to all my lovely readers out there!  


I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior!!  I won't bore you with all the details of our quiet and restful weekend, (Although there is nothing boring about the FEAST we enjoyed at our friends' house on Easter Sunday! A lovely meal complete with ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes with a heavenly marshmallow topping, asparagus, salad, deviled eggs, and rolls.  Oh.  My.  Word.  Our bellies were so full and joyful.) but I couldn't resist sharing some pictures.  When the sun is out, I just can't help myself! ;)





My heart (and belly) is full and I am so grateful that the Lord thought I was worthy of such a sacrifice.  Thank you Lord!!!  You have blessed me far beyond what I deserve.



Photobucket

No comments: