Friday, January 28, 2011

Help Me Be A Better Blog-Friend!!! (Simple Tutorial)

I have a little problem that I could use your help with...

I LOVE my readers (that's YOU)!  I read EVERY comment...and try to respond to every one too!  But that is next to impossible.  Do you know why? 


Most comments I respond to I get that lovely little diddy.  Do you know what's REALLY sad?!?  I didn't even REALIZE IT until my friend posted a similar post on her blog!!!

I hate to imagine how many of my clever and witty replys are sitting in cyber space RIGHT NOW!  =(

And you know what?  Remember that clever comment YOU left me a while back and wondered why I never said anything in response???  Probably due to this error right here.

But don't fret my friends, I have a solution!  There are 3 simple clicks to fix this problem and I will walk you through it right now!

#1 WHILE YOU ARE UNDER YOUR DASHBOARD START BY CLICKING "EDIT PROFILE"


#2 MAKE SURE THE BOX TITLED "SHOW MY EMAIL ADDRESS" IS CHECKED

#3 AND DON'T FORGET TO SAVE

(LOL about the random question there, RIGHT?!?  Hehee!)

See how easy it is?!?  3 simple clicks to get to know me a little better =)  (AND to hear my witty responses...which I won't promise will be all the time!  But when they DO happen, you won't have to miss it! =)

Thanks guys...you're the BEST blog readers EVER!!! =D



Photobucket

4 comments:

Lara said...

You and me, sister,let's start a movement AGAINST the nocommentreply@blogger!!

The other day like evey single comment had that!

Ugghhhhh!

Courtney said...

Done! Thanks for the help.

Amy said...

UMMM...THANK YOU for posting this. I may have to link to this sometime soon. I have tried so many times to respond to someone's comment and they don't have it linked to their email.
Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Amy

Kimberly said...

Thank you for sharing! Never knew...