Sunday, August 15, 2010

123

Today marks four months (123 days) since we got put on the waitlist.  Even with how quickly those four months have passed for us, another six months just seems too long to wait.  And as you know, our caseworker says she wants us to be prepared to wait the full ten months.  Not to mention the several months it will take after the referral to get Lil Miss home. 

In case you haven't figured it out, I feeling a bit anxious lately.  I know we still have a lot of home preparations that need to be done before Lil Miss gets here, but this is SERIOUSLY the longest. pregnancy. ever.  I'm starting to wonder if Monkey thinks that all this talk about his little sister is just a joke!

If you think of me, please pray for my patience and that I can busy myself with projects.  I could really use some distractions right now.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jenny said...

praying for you as we wait together... it's SOOOO hard!

The Mulder Family said...

I hear ya Megan....prayers!! We are now two months over from what they said even being on the list..Ugh!! Prayers!!