Friday, March 22, 2013

Fashion Friday: What's Your Style?

Someone asked me that question the other day: what's your fashion style?  And you know what???  I didn't know how to answer it.

I think I have a pretty good sense of what I like and what I don't.  What will work on my body type and what will make me look like I'm trying to fit in with the high school crowd.  Not to say I get it perfect all the time...

But as far as what my fashion style is, I'm not sure I have a label for it!

There's the Classic Style, that I have come to appreciate.  Clean lines and sophisticated charm...what's not to love?


There's the Romantic Style.  Big bows or dainty lace.  Flowy fabrics, luxe textures, and a hint of glimmer.  It's so girly I can't help but adore it.


There's the Glam Style with sparkle and animal prints and fur which all just scream Hollywood to me!


There's the Edgy Style which speaks to the rocker deep within.  Graphic prints and leather mixed in with some flowy feminine touches just speak to me!


There's also the Casual Chic Style, which essential for the mom in me.  Practical and comfortable, yet with a touch of sass.



Of course there are many more...these are just the ones that I like to pull bits and pieces of to put together a look that is uniquely my own.  Which I think is important, and most of you would agree!  There's no fun about a simple copy cat outfit - everyone needs a dose of individuality to really pull something off.  

But how am I suppossed to put that on paper?  I think this is the best I can do.  

So there you have it, This Domesticated Diva's fashion style:

The Sometimes Casual Glamorous Romantic 
with a touch of Classic Edge

That works, right?!  ;)




Photobucket

No comments: