Monday, August 12, 2013

Boho Chic

Lately I've been inspired by the bohemian look..but with the recent bleaching of my hair, I was giving it some time to recover before I tried the beachy waves again.

Source

Source
Well the day has come.  Sort of.  So it's still a little hesitant to bounce back (pun intended) to it's usual form...but it's enough that it doesn't drive me completely crazy, haha!  You can't deny that these boho beach waves make for an effortless style.


I've had this headband sitting in my drawer for who knows how long and I decided I should finally get some wear out of it.  What do you think?  Oh yes, and this lace tank?!?  I tried it on forever ago on a girls night out and COULDN'T get it out of my head.  Well when I went back the other day, I happened to find it on the CLEARANCE RACK!  It was just my day what can I say?  Because I also snagged that fabulous gold ring and the sunnies below >>>>>


Yep, these.  There a little 80's and I kinda love them.  And don't mind the crazy shot....with these dark shades I didn't exactly realize that I was having the kids look directly into the sun when I was trying to get them to pose for this shot.  Oh well.


Have I mentioned the sunshine is my happy place?  True story.  And the reason I parked my caboose on our little private drive here?  There's a dead rat in my backyard that I refuse to go near.  My kids keep telling me to handle it so they can go play, but I'll tell ya right now - that's not going to happen.


Ha!  And I see there's bird poop on my chair.  Classy as always, right?!? ;)  

Photobucket

Headband: Francesca's Collections (similar)
Lace Tank: Francesca's Collections (clearance)
Gold ring: Francesca's Collections (clearance)
Sunnies: Francesca's Collections (similar)
Cross Necklace: Forever 21 (here)
Bathing Suit: ASOS (here)

No comments: