Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!! {& Prayer Request}

Hub's Mom *** Me *** My Mom
Happy Mother's Day to each of my moms who I love so dearly!  Thank you for for your love, support, encouragement, and hugs.  Thank you for showing us what a Godly marriage looks like!  Thank you for making the choice to staying committed to your husbands and to your family and to God!  Thank you for lifting us up in prayer daily!  I hope someday my kids look up to me as much as I look up to each of you!  Have a wonderful day....and my apologies for not being there to give you each a hug and plant a kiss on your cheek!  *MUAH*

Tonight as we sleep, our daughter's birthmom will travel for hours, probably by foot, to reach the capital city of Ethiopia {Addis Ababa} to testify in court and relinquish her rights to our little T.  This trip alone won't be easy, but with the added emotions she will be carrying with her won't help!  Please pray for this courageous woman to feel God's peace during this time of turmoil, and that she will somehow sense how much we LOVE her precious T.  Please pray for her health so that she is able to travel and make the hearing on time and that all the necessary documents will be with her.  Please pray that the necessary court documents will also make it to that hearing so that WE can also rest in peace knowing that all the courts are waiting on is our testimony on the 23rd.  It somehow seems so perfect and meant-to-be that we will end Mother's Day in prayer for the woman who's selfless decision has brought us our T!  I wish there was someway to express to her our deepest gratitude.  Somehow "thank you" will never seem enough...

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elle J said...

I'll be praying for her, and praying for you. What an emotional day in so many ways. Happy Mother's Day. Thinking of you ....

Debb said...

I'll be praying too! May God cover her travels, her heart and all the required paperwork. May He also cover your hearts and bless you with having all "ducks in a row," ready and waiting for you on the 23rd!!!! Oh, MY that is going to be here before you know it! Happy Mother's Day, my friend!

Nan VanKlaveren said...

Glad you wrote that Megan! YES, praying for all the details that lead up to you having "T" home! :) Blessings to you guys!!!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

praying!!!!